Business Development Associate will reach out to potential clients via phone and email to generate new business , assist in creating sponsor directed presentations and proposals, assist with responding to RFIs and RFPs to help close sales of GCT services to potential clients.
- Search for new potential clients and generate leads through available databases;
- Keep in touch with clients via email, telephone, professional events and social networks;
- Promote GCT brand through social media and monthly e-mail newsletters;
- Respond to client inquiries in a timely and friendly manner;
- CRM management and maintenance;
- Develop corporate presentation materials;
- Assist business development team in business trips organization;
- Attend client meetings;
- Support business development manager and directors in sales process when required;
- CDA management and tracking;
- Collect necessary information from internal departments and prepare answer to clients’ requests for information (for example, feasibility analysis, RFIs);
- Assist with estimating project budgets and creating proposals;
- Maintain budget and other relevant trackers;
- Track events and manage attendees lists and mail to event participants;
- Prepare and participate in professional industry events;
- Assistance with following up with contacts interested in collaboration and potential clients;
- Conduct other administrative activities within Business Development department.
- University degree;
- Advanced (C1) English – written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- MS Office skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong training skills, ability and willingness to learn and improve;
- Proactiveness and self-motivation;
- Ability to effectively learn and understand all aspects of clinical trials across all relevant departments;
- Presentation skills;
- Able to travel;
- Ability to complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner and to effectively manage multiple tasks, sense of urgency.
- Experience in clinical research and/or business development is not required but will be a benefit.
- Full-time employment
- Office location near the city center
- International work environment
- Professional English practice
We are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team. Apply today!