Vladimir Seredyuk, QA Director, conducted a refresher Good Clinical Practice course at Russian head office today in order to keep the team up to date with the most important principles.
GCT Quality Assurance (QA) system comprises internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) and working instructions which are continuously monitored, maintained and improved. The Quality in our procedures and services provided is ensured by:
- Continuous training of personnel including assessment and compliance controls;
- The strict implementation of our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Internal audits at regular intervals and audits conducted from our clients;
- Implementation of a CAPA system with root cause analysis and close follow up as a way towards improvement and effectiveness of the — Quality assurance system;
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are documented for all tasks.