Look out for symptoms of Bowel Cancer
April is the Bowel Cancer Awareness Month. This disease can affect anyone regardless of their gender and age.
Some of the common symptoms of bowel cancer include:
- Bleeding from the rectum and blood in feces
- Persistent and unexplained change in bowel habit
- Sudden and unexplained weight loss
- Being easily fatigued with no obvious reason or cause
- Pain or a lump in the abdomen
Factors that might contribute to the development of bowel cancer include poor diet, smoking and consuming alcohol as well as the lack of exercise.
Global Clinical Trials has a vast expertise in conducting clinical trials in oncology and gastroenterology. We are glad to use this opportunity to spread awareness of Bowel Cancer and to aid its early diagnosis.
Updated: April 11, 2019